CWSA ID Cards
HOW TO GET A CWSA ID CARD (2 options):
In person at the CWSA office. (by appointment only)
- Register to your team first using our RAMP online registration system. (we cannot issue an ID card if you are not registered to a team. All registrations must be completed online. Please contact your team for your registration link or team invite code). You can upload your ID and your photo during your registration.
- Book an appointment
- Bring government issued photo ID, & $15 (cash, debit, credit card accepted) and get your ID card on the spot. If you don't have a photo on file, we will take one at the office. Appointments are usually over in under 5 minutes!
- Please make sure you are registered to your team before you arrive for your appointment!
Submit a photo and request to have your card printed in advance for curbside pick-up. (Please allow 1-3 business days for processing)
Our pick-up location is accessible 24/7. You can pick-up your card anytime that is convenient for you. The CWSA is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Register to your team first. (we cannot issue an ID card if you are not registered to a team. All registrations must be completed online. Please contact your team for your registration link or team invite code). You can upload your ID and your photo during your registration.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your card. Include the following in your email:
- Your full name
- Government issued photo ID
- A headshot photo (ID photo requirements) - If you uploaded your ID & photo during registration, just let us know in your email.
- to ensure a quick turnaround, please ensure that your submitted photo meets the ID photo requirements above.
- Pay for your card ($15). Cards will not be printed until they have been paid for.
- E-transfer: send to email@example.com. Include in your e-transfer message the player's First and Last name & that it is for an ID Card.
- Credit Card: call 403-720-6692 during business hours to pay over the phone.
- WAIT until you are contacted with instructions on when/where to pick up your card. Do not come to the office to pick up your card until you have been notified that it is ready. We will email you as soon as we have it ready.
Please note: Pick-up requests may take a few days to process, especially during our busy seasons (April-May & Oct-Nov). If you are in a rush for your card, please let us know at the top of your email when your game is so that we can try to prioritize your card. You may also want to consider making an appointment to pick it up in person during our regular hours if you have not heard back from us. Rush requests by email will be considered on a case by case basis and are not guaranteed.
ID Card Re-Prints (photo on file)
If you do not have a photo on file, please follow the steps above in Options A or B.
To ensure a smooth re-print process for ID cards, please take note of the following requirement:
Mandatory Photo ID Upload: It is essential to upload a valid government-issued photo ID when requesting a curbside pick-up for an ID card re-print. Examples of acceptable IDs include driver's licenses, passports, or national identification cards.
Verification of ID: Even if your photo is already on file, we need to verify your identity before printing your card. This means that you will need to present your government-issued ID at the time of printing or send a scanned or digital copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the card printing process.
Please bear in mind that these requirements are applicable to all scenarios that require an ID card re-print, such as lost cards, damaged cards, or name changes. Complying with these instructions will help facilitate the re-print procedure efficiently.
ID CARD FAQs
HOW MUCH IS A CWSA ID CARD?
WHO NEEDS A CWSA ID CARD?
- Every player and team official registered with the CWSA is required to provide a CWSA ID card to the referee prior to every game they participate in. No Card = No Play, No Exceptions.
NEW PLAYERS/COACHES TO CWSA:
- All player/coach registrations are completed online. Please contact your team for your team's unique invite code or registration link and register to your team before booking your appointment to get your CWSA ID card.
- Once you have registered to your team, you can book your appointment to come to the CWSA office for your CWSA ID card OR you can submit your photo and ID to have your card printed in advance for you. (see steps above). ID cards appointments take approximately 5 minutes and we will issue you your card on the spot.
OLD CWSA ID CARDS:
- CWSA ID cards do not expire. If you have an old CWSA ID card you can still use it, provided that the name on the card still matches the name that you registered with this season.
- If you have changed your name since you last played, you will need to get a new card issued
- All CWSA ID cards are VALID and can be used for CWSA league play.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- $15 (cash, debit, visa and mastercard are accepted - we do not have tap/contactless payment)
- Government issued photo ID
- YES, you can smile for your photo!
**Please book your appointment AFTER you register to your team - we CANNOT issue an ID card until you are registered.**
please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 403-720-6692.
How to Find us:
Calgary Women's Soccer Association
4441 76 Avenue SE (Unit 110, EAST Building)
We are at the corner of 76 Ave and 44 St SE.
If you're coming off of Barlow Trail N, turn right down 76 Ave. Take another right at 44 St and right immediately into our parking lot.
We are the very last office door, at suite #110. Our parking lot and office door are facing 44 St. SE, on the SE corner of the building.
Our office is accessed directly from the parking lot.
Our building (this photo is facing SOUTH):
Our office door: